Engineered 120mm Bubinga Floor UV Lacquer
|Plank Dimensions:||14T x 120W x 900mmL|
|Wear Layer:||3mm Bubinga|
|Joint Profile:||Tongue & Groove|
|Core:||Cross-directional Eucalyptus plywood|
|Formaldehyde Emission:||E0 | F****|
|ECO(FSC,PEFC) Certification:||Available on request|
|Finish Type:||UV Lacquer|
- 25-yr Residential/2-yr Light Commercial when properly maintained per Care & Maintenance Instructions
- Not approved for use over radiant heat systems due to wide width
5% off for your first order !
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Quality Warranty
- Defective Product Refunds
- Free Sample
- Remarkable strength, variety of grain, figure and coloring of this wood has made it historically popular.
- Matures to a rich, warm dark brown color.
- Natural Grade will have creamy white sap wood & sound knots.
- Heartwood light brown to dark chocolate brown.
- Wavy grain produces attractive and decorative figure.
- Tough hardwood with medium density.
- Our walnut is Un-steamed leaving the crisp natural beauty of the grain.
*Top layer thickness is measured prior to the finishing process. Finishing processes such as brushing may affect the overall thickness.
** Based upon the use of formaldehyde-free glues, our timber floors are in full compliance with F**** formaldehyde emissions regulations.